SAVE 15% OFF PARTICIPATING PROPERTIES BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Autumn = cozy sweaters, beautiful fall foliage, pumpkin spice everything, and one of the best times to visit Oregon’s Adventure Coast: Coos Bay, North Bend, Charleston. Worried about crowds? No problem. There is plenty of space to spread out and take in some fabulous social-distance-friendly activities
! Not to mention, it’s currently “off-season”, so you’ll practically have the place to yourself!
To sweeten the deal, multiple properties on Oregon’s Adventure Coast offer 15% off
your hotel stay now through November 30, 2021, when you stay for 2 nights. Whether you plan to stay for a weekend, a week, or even longer, you will find plenty of wonderful adventures that you can’t find anywhere else. So pack a jacket, a few sweaters, your favorite walking shoes and everything else you need for a sweet fall getaway on Oregon’s Adventure Coast. Here are twenty two things you can do this fall on Oregon’s Adventure Coast: Coos Bay, North Bend and Charleston:
- Get out on the water by taking a guided tour or chartering
- Bond with your most special furry friend(s)
- Embark on an epic hiking adventure
- Watch the seal and sea lions on Simpson Reef and Shell Island
, part of the Oregon Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Learn something new and surprising at the Coos History Museum.
- Go tidepooling
and discover a new species or natural treasure.
- Take a thrilling ride up and down a towering sand dune in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Fly a kite on Bastendorff Beach
- Explore a “secret beach” and a secluded ocean cove on Simpson Beach, just below Shore Acres State Park
- Go on a treasure hunt along the Southern Oregon Coast Charm Trail
! Download your map here
- Grab some coffee to go and take a leisurely stroll along the Charleston Marina Complex
- Go visit the garden at Shore Acres State Park
- Make your friends jealous and post some impressive selfies at the Golden and Silver Falls State Natural Area
- Explore the beaches and state parks along the Cape Arago Highway. Download this guide
to help you on your route.
- Chow down on some Oregon Coast “chow-dah”
- Discover something new and quirky on The Oregon Coast Public Art Trail
- Explore the unique shops, restaurants and landmarks in downtown Coos Bay, North Bend and Charleston. Download our map
- Go crabbing
in the bay or one of the 30+ local lakes and rivers in the area.
- Treat yourself to a one-of-a-kind tasting adventure you can only find along the Wild Rivers Coast Food Trail
- Try your luck
in one of our casinos.
- Try a new restaurant in Coos Bay, North Bend or Charleston. Download our Local Restaurant Guide
to carry with you, or visit oregonsadventurecoast.com/dining
to see all our local restaurants. Click here
to view outdoor dining options.
- Spend a day hiking, kayaking, or birdwatching at the South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- BONUS!! Go Cosmic Bowling
at North Bend Lanes for a super-fun, cosmic night out!
There is an adventure for everyone on Oregon’s Adventure Coast. Whether you are on the hunt for awe-inspiring landscapes, thrilling outdoor activities, prime shopping, fine dining, special events, or an evening of entertainment, you will find it here. For more information, please contact the Coos Bay – North Bend Visitor & Convention Bureau
. You must take advantage of this 15% off lodging offer before November 30th. Click here to view details
and a list of participating hotels.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Oregon’s Adventure Coast: Coos Bay, North Bend, Charleston - all we ask is for you to follow Oregon’s Safe+Strong guidelines
to keep our community safe, and remember that face coverings are required in public spaces.