30K (18 mile) 3-person relay or 1-person 30K run
This challenging course covers 30 kilometers (18.6 miles), from Ferry Road Park in North Bend through the Coos Bay waterfront, around the bay through Eastside, and finishing back at Ferry Road Park. Run the whole thing yourself or form a 3-person team and make it a run-cheer-athon. The first leg is relatively flat, the second is moderately rolling, and the third is for hill lovers!
Note: prices listed are for the entire team. The team captain signs up and then team members join the team.
Be aware! The course is open to cars, which are bigger than you! Take a breather and let them pass!
$40 Club member, Non-member $55 through July 21; July 22 through Race Day: $55 member/$70 Non-member
Team Relay 30K:
$120 per team through July 21. $150 per team July 22 through Race Day.
Additional participants can join your team for $40/person. Those teams will not be eligible for awards.
- Age Divisions for Individual 30K (both men and women): 14 and under, l5-19, 20-29, and in 10 year age classes from there.
- Relay Team Categories: All Men; All Women; and Mixed.
- Relay Team Age: Grandmasters (50+); Masters (40+); Youth (<18); Open.
- Individual: Men and Women
- For no extra charge, a registered 30k individual participant may take the first leg on a relay team.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE START
Individual 30K and Relay team #1 runners start at 8 AM. Walkers start at 6:30 AM. Day of race registration and packet pick up are from 6:00 to 7:45 a.m. at Ferry Road Park. Runners should assemble at the starting line no later than 10 minutes before start time for instructions from the race director. Come dressed to run; no space is available for changing/showering. There are plumbed toilets at the start/finish area and port-o-potties at the exchanges.
- All racers that sign up by July 22 will receive a t-shirt.
- Participants, their fans, and all volunteers are invited to enjoy a post-race barbecue and beverages. Beer is donated by 7-Devils.
- Water will be available at the exchanges, approximately every 6 miles.
CHECK THE RACE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION!