IN THE WORDS OF NANCY BROWN… WHAT A TRIP!
A few years back, we hosted Travel Writer Nancy Brown for a 3 day taste of our area. As we went over each day with her, we actually started getting jealous…not to toot our own horn, but we put together one heck of a fun schedule for her.
- Fly from San Francisco (SFO) to North Bend (OTH), arrive 1:23pm
- Stop by Enterprise Counter at airport to pick up car. Be sure to ask the employees about things to do, they are full of fun suggestions.
- Check into one of our great hotels, motels or B&Bs
- Dinner at Hilltop House Restaurant (please note, GPS directions to Hilltop House aren’t always correct. Drive North on Hwy 101 past McCullough bridge, just past Bay Bridge Motel, turn right, and another immediate right, you’ll see signs that say Clausen oysters.)
- Breakfast and lazy morning
- Stop by Fishermen’s at Dock D in Charleston Marina to pick up Dungeness Crab. They will prepack in a carry-on ice chest. Pick up Canned Tuna to take home as well.
- Stop by Cranberry Sweets to pick up gifts for family
- Return to airport by 12:30, return car to Enterprise
- Fly to SFO at 1:55pm