BBQ, Blues & Brews on the Bay is back May 28-29, 2022 at The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park. Book your room now!
Images by Steven Michael Photography courtesy of The Mill Casino * Hotel & RV Park.
Oregon’s Adventure Coast: Coos Bay, North Bend, Charleston is where you want to be this Memorial Day Weekend. How do we know this? Because BBQ, Blues & Brews on the Bay
at The Mill Casino • Hotel & RV Park
**will be back May 28-29, 2022!__ That’s right, 2 days of non-stop fun, music, craft brews and of course, delicious finger-lickin’-lip-smackin’ BBQ are just weeks away! After a 2 year hiatus, we’re so ready for the return of this beloved *KCBS
BBQ, Blues & Brews on the Bay has grown into one of the signature events on Oregon’s Adventure Coast: Coos Bay, North Bend, Charleston. Teams from all over the Pacific Northwest and as far as Canada, Texas, and Idaho will compete for the coveted title of Grand Champion. There will also be 20+ breweries on hand in the beer sample garden that will raise funds for local non-profits.
Here is some information to help you plan your trip:
- Event Hours are Saturday, May 28, 2022 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM & Sunday, May 29, 2022 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Click here
to see this year’s schedule of events.
- A $5 entry fee gets you into the event each day. Once inside the event, you may purchase BBQ Bucks for $1 each at the information tent to use for a 2oz sample of BBQ from the participating competitors.
- BBQ Bucks can also be used to purchase a full meal from the vendors – Hole in the Wall BBQ and The Mill Grill.
- Event guests can purchase a commemorative glass and tokens to sample beers of their choice and vote for the People’s Choice Best Brew. Beer tokens are only good on the day of purchase.
- We expect this event to attract lots of visitors, and we strongly recommend booking your room
- We recommend taking time to explore Oregon’s Adventure Coast: Coos Bay, North Bend, Charleston while you’re here. Request a visitor’s packet today
! You can also see our Adventures page
and our Trip Ideas page
to see all there is to do on Oregon’s Adventure Coast, and/or contact the Coos Bay – North Bend Visitor & Convention Bureau
For more info, follow BBQ, Blues & Brews on the Bay on Facebook